ATD’s TechKnowledge conference is a great opportunity to meet with trainers, training program managers, instructional designers, and other industry insiders to discuss how technology can move L&D forward.
For example, one of Mimeo’s customers stopped by our booth to brainstorm how to preserve long-time employees’ on-the-job knowledge as they begin to retire and are replaced by employees without that experience.
A full week of content is impossible to replace, but here’s a snapshot of some of the amazing lessons learned at ATD TechKnowledge this year:
- Refer to the person, not the learner
- What we can learn from machine learning
- Get creative – how to incorporate comics into your L&D
- How to be a technical leader
- How to keep e-learning affordable
- Designers can be developers too
- What the best virtual trainers do
You can also keep in touch with the ATD TechKnowledge participants with our list on Twitter or using the hashtag #ATDTK. To keep up to date on Association for Talent Development related news, follow them @atd.
Free L&D Toolkit: Top 10 Things to Consider When Delivering Training Digitally
Whether you’re struggling to reach more mobile learners, keep the ones in front of you engaged, or start an entire digital training program from scratch, this toolkit will help.