Skilled web trainers know that in the virtual classroom, what can go wrong will go wrong. Imagine if you responded to those traumatic moments with such finesse that participants not only stayed through your presentation, but marveled at your skills. Watch Cynthia Clay in this one-hour webinar to explore the tips and tricks of savvy webinar presenters and hosts.
By the end of this one-hour webinar, you will be able to:
- Adopt the tools and tricks of technology-savvy presenters and hosts
- Apply what you learn to your web training programs
- Create mitigation strategies to respond effectively to technology surprises
Who should watch
This webinar has been designed for:
- Training Managers/Directors
- Human Resource Managers/Directors
- Line Managers/Directors
- Training and Learning Professionals
- Organization Development Practitioners
- Anyone who wishes to facilitate more effectively in a virtual classroom
Our presenter, Cynthia Clay, is the CEO of NetSpeed Learning Solutions, an industry leader in the development of high quality, innovative, and successful blended and virtual learning programs. Cynthia has successfully delivered hundreds of webinars in multiple web conference platforms using the techniques provided in this session. In eight years, she’s never had to cancel or reschedule a virtual training session due to technology trauma.