ABOUT THE CLIENT
Iron Mountain, a Fortune 1000 company, is a storage and information management company, assisting more than 156,000 organizations in 36 countries on five continents by storing, protecting and managing their information.
RFPs are a critical part of the sales process for Iron Mountain’s North American Sales Team of 600 Sellers. Management found the team was spending 30-40% of their time on non-selling activities, including significant time on hardcopy assembly and delivery. The Proposal Support team needed a resource able to produce and deliver their critical documents.
- Eliminate time spent producing RFPs
- Improve document quality & consistency
Building and ordering RFPs online would enable Elise’s Proposal Services team to produce and deliver proposals for Iron Mountain’s Sellers in minutes. Print experts in Mimeo’s centralized production facilities would ensure consistent and high quality materials every time.
- Process change successfully reduced core non-selling activities
- Proposal Services Team now supports document needs for 600-person sales force
- Quality documents produced every time with a consistent look and feel
BONUS - WIN MORE RFPs
“Some deals don’t require hard copy proposals. Our sellers will still request hard copy, knowing that Mimeo’s quality will impress their prospect and make an impact in winning the deal.” - Elise