If you’re looking to outsource a project, a service, or even an entire team, you are obviously looking for help for your business. And with all the third-party vendors out there, it can be overwhelming trying to weed through them all. So, how can you ensure you’re choosing the right partner?
Use this outsourcing checklist to evaluate third-party vendors before you get overwhelmed and make sure your new partner is up to the task:
- Will using this outsource partner improve your overall performance?
- How long have they been providing this service?
- What sort of contract or purchase agreement needs to be executed?
- How competitive is their pricing?
- Can they break down the pricing for you, and offer solutions to control costs?
- Will you be required to reach order minimums?
- How are proofs handled?
- What sort of customer support is available to you, and is it reliable?
- How is your account going to be managed? Will you have a dedicated account manager?
- What security measures or features are in place to protect your intellectual property?
- Ask to speak to a current or former client, and/or ask if case studies are available
- Do they partner with other service providers?
- Are they eco friendly? What sustainability measures have they put in place?
- Does their service provide both print and digital solutions?
- What file formats do they accept?
- Do they have the capability to handle kitting and bundling?
- Can they print and ship globally?
- Are they flexible and can handle quick turnarounds?
This outsourcing checklist is just a starting off point. Every business is unique, so be sure to ask questions that are relevant to what you specifically need!
Are you curious about Mimeo’s answers to these questions? Schedule a print consultation to learn more.
Schedule a Print Consultation
A representative will be in touch with you in the next 24 hours. See how much you can save.