Jenny Craig’s Training Department pre-printed materials in their corporate mailroom and stocked them, organized by module, in a nearby warehouse. Orders were placed and shipped to the field where, upon delivery, field staff would assemble binders.
- Intensive internal printing and fulfillment process
- Inability to update content due to sunk cost of pre-printing and warehousing
- Time intensive document assembly on-site
Handling document creation in Mimeo’s interface allowed the training team to create a virtual library, eliminating pre-printing and warehousing. This meant the training team could now update content prior to any course. Fully assembled and final documents arrive ready for immediate use. Jenny Craig’s Training Department now has additional hours to focus on core tasks.
- Simplified process equals time savings
- Removed high fixed costs of warehousing & fulfillment
- Content updated regularly
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Jenny Craig is a weight management and nutrition company with 3,000+ employees in 450+ locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. The Training Department is responsible for new employee training and internal “train the trainer” programs.