If you need to jump-start your design or your content isn’t fitting within the folds or cut lines, these templates provide guidelines and dimensions for your layout, in either PDF or MS Word format.
- Landscape Single Sheet/Flyer (11″ x 8.5″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Portrait Single Sheet/Flyer (8.5″x11″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Landscape Half Fold Brochure (5.5″ x 8.5″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Landscape 2 Panel Tall Brochure/Menu (11″ x 4.25″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Landscape 3 Panel Letter Fold Brochure (3.67″ x 8.5″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Landscape 3 Panel Z Fold Brochure (3.67″ x 8.5″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Portrait 2 Panel Tall Brochure/Menu (4.25″ x 11″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Portrait 3 Panel Letter Fold Brochure (8.5″ x 3.67″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Portrait 3 Panel Z Fold Brochure (8.5″ x 3.67″ Finished Size) – PDF | WORD
- Spine Template – PPT
- Business Card (3.5″x2″ Finished Size) – PDF
Best Practices for High-Quality Print Results
Digital Printing is done in CMYK. For the best results and color accuracy, individual images, illustrations, and tints should be made in CMYK color mode.
All artwork should be at 300 DPI or higher for the best results. This will ensure that the details in your artwork including images, logos, and photos are maintained.
Our document builder shows you where the sheet will be trimmed. Use a template to ensure no important information gets cropped.
Mimeo prints PDF files. Finalize your document and artwork in Indesign, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Excel, or any other program and export to PDF before uploading to your Mimeo account.
An extra eye on your documents
Mimeo offers pre-press services to ensure your document is set-up properly before any file is sent to the printer. So you get exactly what you’re paying for and no surprises.
How to set up your MS word document for full bleed (print-to-edge)
Don’t get frustrated when working in Word. Here’s how you can create beautiful documents that print all the way to the edge.