This summer, the theme to the CHART summer conference in Charleston is “Your Next Great Idea Starts Here.” Considering how many fantastic ideas fly around the conference rooms over the course of each CHART conference, this is more than apt. We’ve loved receiving our monthly Flipcharts and reading the new learning ideas CHART members have shared (such as Chop’t creating social media accounts for their training department!).
Since we work with a wide variety of restaurants and hotels to distribute training materials, we try to share what we’ve learned from our customers in our blog, webinars and ebooks.
So, in the spirit of sharing great ideas, here are some of the training tips and best practices we’ve posted over the last couple of months:
- [Infographic] 75 Learning Resources You Should Know About
- [Blog Post] 6 Tips in Teaching Suggestive Selling to Your Retail Team
- [Blog Post] All In: Gaining Buy-In and Adoption of Training Programs (written by CHART’s own Donna Herbel)
- [Blog Post] How to Develop Consistent Company Culture with Training (written by CHART’s own Jay Griffin)
- [Blog Post] How to Simplify Your Life with an All-In-One Training Document
What are you most looking forward to learning at CHART?
Hyatt’s “One Stop Shop”
Learn how Hyatt uses Mimeo to get hotel managers the materials they need. Here’s a spoiler: they were able to shorten content delivery to 48 hours!